Saturday, June 1, 2013

shout out to my family








This is my best friend, husband, partner in crime, lover, father to my children, sugar daddy- Jim.
  I couldn't have made it through this last year without his support.  He encourages me when I'm down, paints my toenails when I can't reach them, and holds me when I cry. We've been married for 22 years and he makes me laugh...still.
 He is my rock.
 I am deeply in LOVE with this man.
 
 
 These are our babies. 
Ya, I know they're 20 and 17! 
Would you believe I have heels on?
Sometimes they forget I'm the mama, not a doll.
They bring me dairy queen, send me lives on candy crush, watch scary movies with me when dads away, and STILL hug me in front of their friends.
I am proud of them.
I LOVE these boys with all my heart.

I am not alone on this journey.

I couldn't do any of this without the love and support of my family.
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 24th, 2013

I can't believe I haven't blogged since June 19th. The last few months have been absolutely crazy. I'll give an update on my ...